We cordially invite you and your colleagues to participate in the ICAT papers peer-review process. Research scientists who are highly qualified in one or in more conference sections of the ICAT topics and have proven scientific publication records are welcome to join the Reviewer Committee and the Program Committee of ICAT conferences.
Qualifications & Reviewers Selection:
- Reviewers play a critical role in the success of a conference.
- Volunteer reviewers with the appropriate credentials, skills, and expertise are considered to review appropriately fitting assignments.
- Reviewers are assigned on the basis of subject matter and disciplinary expertise.
- Authors submitting papers also qualify to be selected as reviewers for other papers.
- Reviewers must not be undergraduate students.
- An “Electronic Certificate of Appreciation” will be provided to all reviewers.